Friday, March 27, 2009

Sukob na-17:28

Tuwing umuulan ay naaalala
Tayong dalawa
Kay sarap isipin na may kasama
Sa buhay pag bumaha

this is my dream song... Ive been wishing for someone to sing this song to me. it has been playing in my ipod for an hr... *sighs* i nvr wanted to cry just because a guy hurts me. sometimes ive been thinking if there will be a time im not crying. at one point in my life there's this guy who took advantage of me made me a label "only4summer", there's an ex who i tot was my knight in shining armour, i have my bf, close friends, other friends and crushes.

look into the lyrics.

Sukob na, halika na
Sabay tayo sa payong ko
Hawak ka, kapit pa
Sa payong ko, magkasama tayo

Hinding-hindi ka pababayaan
Na mag-isa sa ulan
Aalagaan (kita), magtatawanan
Wala na 'tong hiwalayan
i want someone who'll take care of me... and for the record, will nvr make me cry.
i understand for some who'll react. there's no such thing as "I will nvr cry" but at least try not to make me cry. im an apple. im a soft pastel... so colorful... so easy to break.

it is easy to make promises.. but it is hard to keep em'

sometimes i think if im cursed, im happpy but for how long. I know i make mistakes. Pride takes in the way. i do hope we get along. tis' for everybody. be my superman? prince charming? well, i dnt beliv in fairytales and superheroes now. for a while there i felt being single. haha.
Sukob na, halika na
Sabay tayo sa payong ko
Hawak ka, kapit pa
Umula't bumagyo (sa payong ko)
Magkasama tayo

Di ko na inakala pa
Na ika'y paririto
Ngunit salamat na lamang
At dumating ka sa buhay ko

---i want to let it out. im sorry nakakaemo wala matakbuhan... blog blog nlng ule. whew... i actually felt better... seriously.

No comments: