Friday, May 18, 2007

uhm. *sigh*

Is it me beh? My eyes... they cant be stopped from letting a tear fall. Can't you stop from saying those... ? coz, Im getting bruises... wounds... it hurts me too you knw... I didnt mean to... and you know,you too, have done sumthing like that... just b4 youth camp.

It is different from then... you know i've changed... if ... if you cant see it... i dunno... it just hurts me to see you avoid those topics... why? afraid that i myt do it agen? ... maybe... coz you always tell that to me... especially when we fight...

Sori... im making it an issue again... just because i was just asking you sumthing... and that's how you react.... you dnt wanna remember it happened??? *sighs* makes me feel guilty tho' and *about to cry*

Dunt wori' am not angry or sumthin... just lyk you now, not angry.

we nvr 'cooled-off' and 'broke-up'... we only had a day of misunderstood-thought break-up. you read what the girl said... she doesnt wanna be compared. neither am i. It's what i wanted to tell you beh... Just like that... "I AM NOT NUMB TO NOT KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, AND TO NOT KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE WHAT YOU DO. I JUST NEED SOME SPACE. Nakakpagod lang minsan." i hope you do understand... it's just that i luv you so much... sum say that you are lucky to have me ... but i am so much more lucky to have you...

"beh: parang alam ko kc ung feeling" ... "ung bigla ka nlng sasabihin ng cool off..... not even given a chance cguro na mag bago" ...--i gave you a chance, lage nalng kc ... and i said that to give us a time to think... alam mo na... tapus ngayun naman, nag dadrama ka naman... im just getting impatient... and im just trying not to. keia tayo ganyan... and im not lookin for my ideal guy... coz there's no such for me, if you think there is... then, well? who did i choose?

No comments: