Saturday, May 19, 2007

summer is about to end.

"Summer-end" Playing Favorites:
Fav song/s: Listen-beyonce, Lately- stevie wonder, Ice Box-Omarion
Fav summer movie: Spider man 3
Fav expression: "beh...:)"
Fav teach nd subject that i'll miss: Mr. Santos... and the memorable English(that i think we ddnt learn anything becoz we had three diff teachers for the whole school yr....
Fav summer snack: yoghurt.
Fav book: magazine lol... chalk and 4got the other name.
Fav color: white
Fav summer get up:
*out for the beach: two piece swimwear, billabong shorts, and cover ups.
*out for the mall: cuffed short shorts. any shirt. slippers.
Biggest celebrity crush: nune.
Fashion Icon: iya villania? for summer onle.

Trivia Summer Time
1. This summer, i wanna party!
2. If I had $1 million, i give mum and dad 75% and the other 25% hahaha!!! shopping! of corz not only for the whole summer ...
3. I miss RKN... even though we just saw each other last tuesday...
4. If I could be invisible for a day, I wud see if sum STRANGE is goin on ELECTIONS.
5. My worst habit is still biting nails.
6. Everyone says, im looking mature... and cute.
7. I would go and punch alll the girls that are trying to still my honey from me.
8. The last time I cried was when ... (look recent post)
9. Natalie portman is the celebrity I look up to the most. If I could be her for just one day, I would refer my manager to MYREALSELF! to be a model.
10. My ultimate dream is to be a successful architect nd designer.

Eeny-meeny-miny-summerrrrr: my summer list
1. Hot Pink or Baby Blue? Hot Pink... he liked it.
2. Suprising a friend or getting surprised? Getting surprised
3. Hilary or Lindsay? Hilary
4. Ate/ Kuya or younger sister/brother? younger sis!
5. Hot chocolate or iced tea? Iced choco
6. Fashion designer or model? model
7. Mall or salon? salon
8. Sneakers or slippers? slippers
9. New bag or new shoes? bag
10. long hair or short hair ? long

No comments: