Thursday, May 17, 2007

almost over.

Summer is almost over!

and im not making the most of it thou' ... looks like i wanna be in school already. I'm already bored of this summer vacation... maybe because i dnt have anything to do... except checking my friendster account, logging in my myspace account, fixing my youtube channel, browsing my multiply account for pictures , writing in my blogger account and looking in YM if my crush is online... joking lol.

but really, i do get bored. especially now my 'boyfriend' dont want me to text and call him for the rest of the summer.

hmph.

ok so i really didnt get alot from my summer... i wasnt enrolled by mum in a ballroom dancing class... shocks. i really wanted to do ballroom... and i get bored from OJT, coz i already know those people there... i wanted it to be ... uhmm... challenging... you know... like a job in MCDO or Jollibee... sumthing that sumbody will help not because the boss is your uncle or your dad but because sumbody is kind enuf to help ya out. haaaayyy...

`bad news.
"wwwAaaaAAaaa!!!! wo yao ku le!!! xian zai... wo hen xiang nian ni men. wo de hao pengyou...(san ge xiao zhu.)"
hahah... didnt get it? of corz it in chinese... it means."waaa! i wanna cry! now, i miss you guys!!! my best friends... (3little pigs)."
why? coz we were re-shuffled ... and my best friends were taken to the other section... i was separated from them... the sad thing is... we never became noisy in class... we were the most ... "quiet ?" hahah i hate this year... who will i be with when its a "group-yourselves-into-threes"-time... waaa... ill be stuck with sumone i dont wannnttttt!!!! eeewww!!! noooo!!!!


`the review.(the gud news)
its gud you see... i got to meet new friends... hehe. see friendster. (the review made me a little bit confident... but i still worry bout me passing in architecture class...) and the class(PICS3) im in is really ... what? ... uhmmm... 'wow' it's a really gud thing i got into that class you see... they are the ones who talked to me... coz im not the type of person who is friendly and if they didnt talk to me... wat'll happen to me... shocks... i got no friends... just like what happened in the ATENEO math sumthing... hmmmm... i ddnt made new friends. well except for josh... but he already talked to me... in friendster. oh how i will miss that class... PICS section3 ahehe... the most noisiest class... haha...

`so much for a summer.
today iss.... May 17, 2007 and only few gimicks for me... only a few days before school and im still 'atat' in going "PARTY!"the only great thing this summer wasss...
---ARPIL:5-6, im in baguio... ukay ukay!... 22-28,dancing(yea). 28, Gelo's mum's wedding!(we got to dance, yea i knw im sexy!)... 30, the review...
---MAY:2,a date wit boyfriend:)... 3-8, practices wit icarus... 8,(guest)in recital of the kids, Icarus taught!...

well... dat's it for now... only 14 days left till JUNE! shocks... will there be PARTY?! now!? i wanna dance and party!!!! waaa!!! i wanna swim tooo!!! waaa... WILL SUMBODY SAVE ME FROM THIS BOREDOM!!?!!?!??!

No comments: