Sunday, February 04, 2007

im so not that.

ok so im doing a lot of sensitive ekek stuff alot this past few weeks.

im doing this kind of stuff in the middle of the night

writing kinds like this
"if i only knew... tsk tsk tsk... YOU pointed me in the past but the truth is, it is YOU who is like that. y point to me? point at yourself, VE./ :-P"

and

"wat's making me tired are 'those' but it's different from wat's making me cry ........and that's you. "

...


im feeling weird.
i made my new yr's resolution minutes before new yr. and i made a promise to do wat i planned to do. but it seems not working out. it became worse actually now pipol are telling me i became anorexic which is so not true.

so my sched is so messed up... i got two appointments in one hour. gosh. and i seem to be too easy on my school work. i just dnt follow my sched. i dnt even do my resolutions. to be cleaning my room. making my assignments. and studying more. i hate myself. i just hate myself.

i was suppose to be doing my assignments this minute . now see wat im doing writing this down oh my gosh. i havent done my news report and my math assignment. im so not like this then. i think i change. and to think i was doing this the whole school yr being lousy and lazy. hate it.

ok now ive got to sleep. its 10 in the evening. i nid sleep. coz im getting sick in doing this.

No comments: