Friday, February 09, 2007

hectic night.

whoa i cant believe i did it all, even though i lost balance and almost fell during the last moment of the show. which of corz showed that i was just too tired of the nyt.

Spring concert was a tradition of the school for almost 10 yrs. and i was only first yr in highschool wen i transferred here. its my 3rd yr in joining the school's spring concert. but this was the only time i was exposed that much. SHOWBIZ. ahhaha i was in almost all performances. PMC, chinese dance, ICARUS and ELIJAH. Ive got no problem in the PMC part. for the chinese dance, I only practice for once in a week. Icarus we only did it for seven days or less. and Icarus only practiced when ELIJAH has cancelled its practices.

Some say it was my night, my concert. some say i should look into my schedules first. i looked into my schedules a hundreds of times. but it just keeps changing you know. i was not expecting a performance in ICARUS and PMC. Ijust thought of the chinese dance and the ELIJAH group.

the problem is that i dont know the program much yet so i asked for sumthing and realizing that i was hagard and my complains started to occur. i was too tired cant think of much. but i stilll managed to keep my grades up. which made me happier. and I was talked about like i was anorexic or sumthin. mom thought i was sick sum say i was just maybe tired. but friends say i was eating a lot and it was very 'nakakapagpabagabag' that i was getting slimmer and slimmer. also the most tiring part of them all is changing the costume after catching your breath. after dancing in ICARUS we only got 5 mins or less just to change. and for goodness sake i almost fainted in the middle of the stage, goood thing i was already 'experienced' in doing that.

Im just so proud of myself. getting too risky. and all.

No comments: