Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Why?

Why? Why are they doing this to US!?Why my ninongS? Why my father?! Why US!? I hate the GOVERNMENT! I hate the GOVERNMENT!? If if if...IF ONLY! I could be as much as powerful as my dad! As much as Intelligent! Charismatic and Determined! I'll form an INVISIBLE alliance which will DESTROY the present administration...!!! the PRESENT government!!! My father is MORE rightful to be the president THAN HER!!! THAN that CORRUPT PRESIDENT! and her HUSBAND is the main reason why this GOVERNMENT is a WRECK!!! I think those WOMEN PRESIDENTs of this country is a CURSE to THIS nation!Oh I forgot to tell. SHE's not as good as President Marcos nor my DAD!!! And she's threathening AND destroying the lives of people who gets on her way!!! PRESIDENT EVIL!!!
MARK my words, you're going down...hmph! ever heard that slogan?!!!

No comments: