Friday, March 17, 2006

Long lost brother...

I miss my bro... Well, you all know I dont have a brother nor a sister... But he's one of my big brothers...I miss him soooo much...

I can still remember that day, SPAS... my birthday, they all surprise me with a cake and food... while singing happy bday... I was still timid during that time... and kuya miko was there... hehe trying to stop my tears from falling... den after that yr... he went to another school... and that's all I can remember...

Don't you wonder why I remember him all of a sudden? I was cleaning up my C:/ drive then I saw this picture... I sed to myself that I saw this guy before... in MHCS... then I remembered Nicole Bryan... he luks so much alike like kuya miko...*sigh* In joy, I asked the people, who knew him, if he is a gatchalian... but they sed he's not... Later this evening Im gonna ask mommy if she still knows kuya miko... and if she still has a contact number from them...

No comments: