Friday, March 10, 2006

My should-be summer!

"Summer" Playing Favorites:
Fav band and CD: The Veronicas, HoneyVCD
Fav summer movie: Princess Diaries, ?
Fav expression: Uy! Puge!
Fav teach nd subject that i'll miss: Mr. Tan, His Geom!
Fav summer snack: Ice cream nd snow cone!
Fav book: 12 little things a Fil. could do to help our country
Fav color: for summer PINK! whoa! watta miracle!
Fav summer get up:
*out for the beach: short shorts, pair of flops, my sunglasses nd my two piece swim wear
*out for the mall: my camouflaged capri nd labeled tshrt, pair of flops
Biggest celebrity crush: as an IDOL: Marianne Rivera
Fashion Icon: Natalie Portman, Veronicas

Trivia Summer Time
1. This summer, I really want to learn how to speak CHINESE
2. If I had $1 million, I would buy a new set of wardrobe nd sell my old ones... then 25% of that million will be donated, the rest will be in the bank nd my pocket. hehe!!
3. RKN always makes me smile because he doesnt want me to be sad.
4. If I could be invisible for a day, I would definitely go to MaLACANANG and spy GMA!!!
5. My worst habit is biting nails.
6. Everyone says I'm good at singing.
7. I would go and punch ARROYO in the face! if I had the guts to.
8. The last time I cried was when all my emotions filled up and suddendly bursted into tears.
9. Natalie portman is the celebrity I look up to the most. If I could be her for just one day, I would refer my manager to MYREALSELF!
10. My ultimate dream is to be a successful architect nd designer, a famous one. That i'll be a legend in that field.

Eeny-meeny-miny-summerrrrr: my summer list
1. Hot Pink or Baby Blue? Hot Pink
2. Suprising a friend or getting surprised? Getting surprised
3. Hilary or Lindsay? Natalie Portman
4. Ate/ Kuya or younger sister/brother? KUYA!
5. Hot chocolate or iced tea? ICED TEA!
6. Fashion designer or model? model
7. Mall or salon? malllll
8. Sneakers or slippers? slippers
9. New bag or new shoes? bag
10. long hair or short hair ? long

No comments: