Thursday, March 09, 2006

My Total summer plans!

Fantastic family day tripsI promise to plan:(which were broken because of THE!!! president GLORIA ARROYO!)
Boracay, Hongkong, Bulacan, Solano

Friends I promise to keep in touch with:
Robi, Claire, Anne, Icarus

Why this summer will be way cooler than last year's:
ACTUAL PLANS were destroyed because of ARROYO.
1. Friends nd relative could be coming here instead of US coming there. I HOPE.
2. I wont be burried under the sun. ???

Things I absolutely I need to do before summer ends:
Try a fabulously funky hairstyle. Make a new friend. Finish reading a new book.
Learn to make a dee-lish snack. Take pictures.

Fascinating page-turners that I want to read:
Dad's collection of books. Harry Potter 6.

I would love to discover how to: drive

Must -haves for a totally memorable summer:
Pictures, tanks nd stylish pants from China!

By summer's end, I will be and SHOULD be a chinese speaking girl.

No comments: