Friday, March 31, 2006

I'll mis yah... countdown to April3

Only two days left. till I go to China... haaayyy' I'll mis rob, claire, anne, faye, SIOPAIS and Icarus... my mom n dad... I hope they'll miss me too...2 days left I still haven't packed my things for that vacation...


  • Toiletries
  1. toothbrush
  2. toothpaste
  3. bathsoap
  4. shampoo n conditioner
  5. deo
  6. hair remover
  7. sanitary napkin
  8. toilet paper
  9. bath n facial towel
  10. hair comb
  11. hair accesories
  12. lotion
  13. perfume
  14. Laundry bar soap
  15. Nail cutter
  16. cottonbuds
  17. First aid
  • Underwear
  1. Panty
  2. brassiere
  3. sando
  • Night clothes
  1. Pajamas
  2. jogging pants
  3. tshirt
  • Day clothes
  1. Colared shirts
  2. non-colared shirts
  3. Maong
  4. capri
  5. jacket
  6. socks
  7. jogging pants
  • Footwear
  1. House slippers
  2. Rubbershoes
  3. Slip ons
  • Others
  1. Passport
  2. Ticket
  3. Student ID
  4. Money
  5. Notebook n Pen
  6. Camera n charger
  7. Ipod n charger
  8. Cellphone n charger
  9. Glasses
  10. Extra Bags
  11. Hat

=_='Hope I'll be ready in time... and also I'm not that kind of person who can wake up so early in the morning that could be a problem... wahhh... Do you think I can handle it? And Im so lazy! And I dont knw if I can Keep up wid the lessons that I can hardly understand... *Apathy* X_x

1 day 16 hrs 30 mins till April 3, 2006 8:00am till I go out of townnn...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks , I have just been searching for information
approximately this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I've found out till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you certain in regards to the source?
Here is my homepage my site