Sunday, April 02, 2006

Final Words...

Hehe! Jokes... Not actually words but the preparation... everyone who calls says i'm gonna mis you hehehe... Im sooo flattered... This is the last night for this summer... hehehe Only an hour to go before I go to sleep for the big day... I can't help but think... How will I do there? Will I survive? Am I still living when I came back here? whoa... I really dont know... Im sooo worried... And I also think rob nd my parents are worried for me too... a hell lot more worried than me... whenever I think of it... I cant seem to breathe cleary and got a lot of goose bumps... this is the first time Im gonna be gone for quite some tym... tooo far from my parents...

13 hrs nd 58 mins left before the flight:8:00am...
16 hrs nd 58 mins left before we arrive at the airport...

I hope I can go n write wen Im already there... Wish me luck... I hope everything's gonna be okay... Well dats it for my last ranting for this summer... I'll try to write from China... hehe... I'll come back on May 26.

No comments: