Saturday, November 29, 2008

the GD.

Anniversary of Manila Peninsula "Siege"(as they all call it) For some reason, I am happy of it. Happy, because I knew a lot of people and learned from a lot of things from this kind of experience... I believe what fr. have said during our mini mass in crame. "For some you are a villain, but for most and many you are a hero." Of course some will totally disagree with "N29M, Tanay and ISAFP boys". Most will agree........ but a lot will ignore everything that is happening. Only few will act. Only few are brave enuf to stand up for what is true, just and right. Some are trying to be brave, some are priced with money, some are backing up the faults and some are brainwashing us but until there is a person who believes in the truth, we still have something to hold on to.

All i want for christmas.

*sighs* i wish... no... i hope and i believe that, this Christmas I would be able to spend it with my family(dad and mom), here at home. it's been 2 years i think.. or more, since I last spent it at home wid dad. I know there are other kids who experienced more than 2 yrs not being with their dads on Christmas day, and wives who miss their dates with their husbands on a weekend. For a kid like me, I know how it feels. I cry too, without my mom knowing i do cry. Sometimes, because of innocence and immaturity, i cry quietly... trying to hold back my tears, but there are times I literally cried my heart out. I just tell myself if I let my mum see me weak and vulnerable, she wouldn't have anyone to hold on to. Since February 26, 2006, my mom and I, have been closer and stronger, for me that is a good thing.

26 days before Christmas.

tomorrow will be Bonifacio day. tomorrow is Sunday. today is the anniversary of MANILA PEN. today is Saturday. the next tomorrow will be a holiday for madam President. the next tomorrow is Monday.

I actually have a lot to say ... but i forgot what it is. too many things i wanted to say, too many things i wanted to regret. too many things i wanted to cry about. If only... i could remember.

"the girl stared at the beautifully decorated christmas tree by her mom, and thought how sad her life really is. something is really missing in her life."


does it sound original to you? it isn't finished yet. I hope i could add something someday, perhaps like "it is not love it is not happiness, but what is it? someone knockd on the door.. opened it and to her surprise.. a man greeted her. Happy enough she hugged him tightly and shouted


"DAD!"

-the General's Daughter.

No comments: