Friday, October 19, 2007

im sori.

I dnt know why... but i wanna be alone.

...the truth is i wanna cry ryt now, i still dnt knw the reason... but i wanna think deeply. I feel so sentimental and emotional.. i dnt knw why... i wanna think for a while... not merely organizing my thoughts...but i wanna think about things i did, things i love... i wanna, whats that word? brainstorm? no. i wanna look into my past, my present. finally i got my time... but why do i feel so funny...

i wanna cry out loud.

butterflies... im having butterflies. i wanna run. i wanna be what i am before... i wanna explore my life all over again... i wanna .......

pls God. help me.

but it seems i cant go back anymore... i cant turn back time...
why do i feel so miserable at this moment? nuthing much happened?
why do i feel so sad and lonely? sentimental and emo?
why do i feel so weak, so guilty?

can all of this just a dream? can i find my answers?
can i now know my true self?

am i torturing myself.

what do i want? what do i like? I dnt knw... i dnt knw what goin on my mind ... im now crying... why do i feel so tired? why do i wanna kill myself? i mean why do i wanna die ryt now? i know ive always asked that to myself... is there sumthing missing? i got all of what i cud wish for...many cared for me... but why?

why? why am i asking these questions?...

No comments: