Monday, July 09, 2007

Secret Love Affair

poem by: monique montez

she's just sleeping beauty
and prince charming kissed me
it woke her up but wasnt happy
oh, the prince's bride to be

never thought she would smile
when showed her you've got style
longed the days till seeing you again
we didn't notice it back then.

now you became my inspiration
because others are just plain distraction
its just that no body's got any clue
My secret love affair with you

It was summer time when we first met
we didnt even talk cause we're soaking wet
i was watching you walk by the view
i never thought that you are too.

How emo you looked when we first talked
then my friend said i was being stalked
she just dont know why you stare
because we are seeing each other there.

now there's a lot of imperfection
because we know there's many obstruction
its just that no body's got any clue
My secret love affair with you

No comments: