Thursday, June 07, 2007

My 4th yr class in Highschool...

for now(2nd day of classes... it's still in unity... hahah!!! i wonder how long will it last... hahah ... we just had a few dicussions of the new attitude, character, and etc... with our teachers... not actually a discussion more on a lecture ... hehe i dunno but i sure do miss my best friends... Anne and Claire... i feel so left out by the way... I actually feel excited for the first day to come... My last first day... but after that i dont wanna study heheh.... i just wanna see my friends, see my classmates get united, and bringing a legacy... being model students of the younger batches... hmmm...

now i get so confused with what extra curricular i am going to take this year... coz i really wanna join the varsity team...(track and field) i wanna be like dad...and also i am the president(i think) of our dance group in school... gelo should be the one T_T not me... and i feel i should join the drama club becoz i am planning to join the spring concert for my last SPRING CONCERT... T_T i really wanna join all three... if i cud just know the sched for the practices for the drama club... and if i cud just ask coach djundi if i cud not join the team on mondays... only on wednesdays & sats only...waaaa... i really wanna join all three......T_T

No comments: