Friday, August 20, 2010

But most of all; i hate the way i don't hate you at all

You were hurt in the past. You tried to keep yourself strong so that nothing can hurt you anymore. But then, there’s that one exception. You let him in & YOU TRUST HIM & you think maybe, just maybe, everything you’ve ever gone through is worth it cause you found someone on this messed up planet who knows you. Have you ever really thought about it? I'm head over heels in love with you... I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you... How good you look when you smile. How much I love your laugh. How I day-dream about you off and on, replaying pieces of our conversation; laughing at funny things that you said or did.. I've memorized your face & the way that you look at me.. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine

now i would like to pretend everything's alright; because when everyone thinks you're fine, sometimes you forget for a while that you're not. Love hurts. I say that because I know. Love is... or was amazing. It's an incredible feeling to know what he's going to say. It's more incredible the way he has me on the edge of my seat because he's so completely random, we dont know each other much, and that's what i like about the whole THING, I never know what's coming next. It's hard to explain, but he filled some void in me, and now, without him, I'm missing something again. I wonder if it will ever truly, whole heartedly be filled again. I just don't want to know what it's like to hurt anymore... My friends said that life is for having fun. Don't be stupid and waste it on someone who is gonna act like they hate you tomorrow. That you should never waste it on some one who doesn't want their friends to know you're in love with them. Don't give that person the rest of your tears for a month or a year of your life when they treat you badly and doesn't mind making you cry. Every person deserves someone who wants to brag about them. Babe, don't make a fool out of yourself.you deserve so much better than that

*I deserve so much better than that...* In this weird bitchy way, I hope you'll miss me liking you, not because I want to believe it's true, but because maybe, just maybe, you'll never find a girl that can put up with you like I did nor find a girl who will care as much as I did. If you can find one, good for you.

<-- -="-" a="a" all="all" always="always" amp="amp" and="and" at="at" be="be" best="best" br="br" but="but" bye="bye" can="can" d="d" f="f" face="face" forget="forget" from="from" good="good" hard="hard" hardest="hardest" hits="hits" i="i" in="in" is="is" isn="isn" it.="it." it="it" like="like" ll="ll" longest="longest" look="look" love="love" memories.="memories." memories="memories" more="more" never="never" once="once" ouch="ouch" out="out" people="people" problem="problem" reality.="reality." reality="reality" realize.="realize." really="really" risk="risk" s="s" save="save" solve="solve" sometimes="sometimes" still="still" t="t" takes="takes" that="that" the="the" themselves.="themselves." there="there" thing="thing" to="to" took="took" turns="turns" understand="understand" want="want" way="way" will="will" xoxo="xoxo" you="you" your="your">

In your life, you meet people. Some you never think about. Some, you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are the few you wish you never had to think about again. But you do.

No comments: