Sunday, September 14, 2008

ok. damn.

it is the 14th of september. 14 days after the BER months have started. 1 day after 13. 29 days before our 4th :), a day before submission of our 6th MAJOR plate.

rain.

I hope it would rain tomorrow, i mean hard, that would be a reason for cancellation of classes. but on the bright side, i love challenges ryt? I havent done anything since the other nyt. but i was happy. tnx anyway for making my day. :)

i cant seem to do my thing, wut i usually love to do, i actually let a tear ran down my cheeks while writing this blog. i feel so useless i feel so EMO.


cant concentrate.

something, someone, somewhere. i am thinking about lately. i cant seem to get over it. i CANT concentrate. now i feel i also have the so called KSP syndrome. a therapy of writing it all down would be able to make me feel a lot better. maybe.

what do i really want for christmas?

maybe some TWO. haaaay. i miss my dad, and thinking of it makes me weak. im actually crying. ... 14 days after the start of the BER- months. I really wish i could spend my christmas with my dad again. last year was my first time that i wasnt able to spend it with him. it was so hard for me and my mum.

being with my dad again would be the best christmas gift...... instead of being happy on christmas day... yea you know. im trying my best to be tough, laugh and smile. but these are just the times when i just cant hold myself.

march.

my debut. my hopes are high that my dad would be there without 72 guards behind him. that he would be out by september 15, 2008. tomorrow, that is. i hope i will wake up ryt beside him, dad.



i myt as well go back to work. have a lot of things to do actually.

fin.

No comments: