Thursday, December 13, 2007

confessions of a museum.

I soared high. Now im falling. why do these raindrops keep falling? Am I that too easy to forget? I want to lean on something. I missed the pillar i used to touch, i used to lean on, i used to take care of. Now, only a piece of that pillar makes me remember that gargantuan treasure inside la princesse heureuse museum.

Now im falling apart. My foundations are now weak. My center of gravity, My iron braces and the paint that covers me. I wanna be built again but how? Dont teach me how, i knw what you have in mind. I am the museum that the people always enter and admire at, but now i realized that they too can be the ones that will ruin everything inside. What you have in mind will just grind me and make me softer as talc powder to be blown by the wind.

I am suppposed to be happy, it is christmas after all, but these cracks are close to each other. I fear I might break. I have an imbalance on my roof. Every night some water leaks out of my windows.

I know I'm lost. I just hope that a carpenter will use my powder to make concrete. Alot of calamities have tried to destroy me, only now that i have been affected because i got cracks near the mere support of my walls. Now, my sister is said to be dead. Her pillars were now used on the pillars of her rival tower. Now I feel sad for my sister coz the pillars are much more admired in that tower than before she was taken down.

There is something leaking again. what? oil? all these times i thought it was water... oil............... :'(
-aika

No comments: