Thursday, October 25, 2007

4th and last intramurals.

DAY1
in mhcs. so tired... we won our first 2 games. both basketball. girls and boys... we, girls are against 3rd yr. and the boys are against 2nd yr... we lost the cheering competition with just facial expression i think... and they said magulo yung ......-----------ok? hahah... la lng... gusto ko sana mag reklamo pero bka sabihan pa kame na hnd sport db? kaya ok... too bad but its ok for me we won na... kc everybody said it was great we made mr. dadap teary-eyed pa daw... O.o hehe i knw kinda sabog pero hnd ko kasi naayos yun ehhh sori... ako may pakana nun. X.x kill me.

ganto nalng babawi nalng me sa MAJOR GAMES!!! basketball and volleyball.
--
ONE we are the GUTZIES! TWO!!! we still cant hear you!!! THREE!!! a lilbit louder...
we are number ONE!!!
--
WE have the GUTS!!! Its not a fuzz!!! Either a buzz!!! Coz we're GUTZIES!!!
--


aww... sad me for the cheering part but happy me sa iba...pwomise... no depression attached. look, look oh! babawi talaga ako sa ibang games... its my last yr... i can never do these things again... *sigh* i wanna sali sali intrams again... nxt yr... or sum nxt yrs to come... *sigh* ok enough with the drama. peace out. new pixs on my multiply. haha. ala lng.

No comments: