Thursday, May 24, 2007

im confused.

ok so the drama finally was finished... dont mind the drama thing. it's already finished hehe. well, some couples fight for sumthing serious... but we only fight for small things haha! ... and making it an issue makes it worse... LOL! ok that's finish dont mind it anymore.

it's not that what im confused about...it is the course im going to take up in college... waaaa... i got my first choice but some say it wud be better for me to choose my 3rd or 2nd choice... and i am now so afraid that i wont pass any of those courses i chose...

first choice. Architecture, UP Diliman
2nd choice. Medicine(?), Ateneo DMU
3rd choice. Architecture, UST
4th choice. Management, Lasalle
-(is it really?)

Well... all of those were in mind tho' but this is what im afraid of.. i might wont be able to pass once im in that course. Architecture for instance...(it is really interior designing that i like. and fashion designing mom doesnt want it.). Medicine... I just like to be a doctor just so i can help my parents and my other relatives... and it is dad's first choice. Management, our guidance counselor said so...

I really dont know what to choose now... What if all of that didnt pass... or what if all of those passed... i will not know what to choose....T_T

No comments: