Friday, June 09, 2006

my 1st week in Uzziah

first of all the political part.
our class officers.
Ernest the Presidente, CE the vice
Aisha the sexytary, Mark C. the tresure-er
Made as the PR-Officer nd lastly
Christian as the Sergent'with'arms
PS: we just voted today

and 2nd of all the embarrasin' part.
I slept on the first day of meeting our trigonometry class! Isn't that unusual for me??? being nerdy in Math!? But of corz! I did not let my teacher down! I answered all questions after that! I showed him that I fell asleep after he stopped talking. Which isn't true... bwhahaahah!!! the truth is we already know the topic which made the class boring...

If there's an embarrasing one there's the 'amusing' one.
yeah that's right! the usual things that students do... checking out the teachers... we've got three who are very amusing but I respect them. heheh yah coz they're teachers... nd their fields are my fav. Science, History nd Math. And we've got two teachers who are very ... what you call this... uhmmm... 'grrr'... well you know what I mean...

the Amusing teachers.
-the first one was a tall guy. when he teaches I look at him like a GENERAL not like dad but the one you see in the movies... the strict one, yah that's ryt! Now you're asking "aika that's not amusing? that's scary!" no, it isn't... it amuses me becoz of his reaction nd action while saying 'YAH!'... MY 1st reaction to him as a teacher: Fatay, movie-general ang dating! My 2nd reaction: Yak, bading!

-the second is not that amusing. It's only that Im not used to people who looks like they have 'cerebral palsy'... yah, w/ the mouth going left nd left while saying sumthing... nd the way his body looks like, () <<-that... a real nerd if you make his appearance more like my age. a real nerd I tell you. with glasses on and looks like he is kuba. nd one more thing a friend of mine in his first class said that he'd pick his nose infront of them nd the booger goes under the teacher's table. (not yet xur so dont react yet)...................bwahhahaahahah!!!ewweeeeeee!!!

-the third is kinda amusing, I think. He walks nd talks like a genuine gay... He'll say the word position as po-sei-tion nd the word measure as mei-sure. today he was wearing his t-shirt-polo, maong pants nd black rubber shoes. his tshirt-polo has a weird looking stain on the back... it looks like blood. nd I think my classmeyt was thinking sumthing icky bout that. nd his pants was funny... it looks fitted and his butt was full out...

I dnt know wat to say... Im bad!

the buisit ones.
- the first guy. boring. I already knew him. We are having our free tutorial class for dance club members nd other pipol who wanna join nd he was asked by our coordinator to teach. ND I dnt think he wants to teach us... He was looking angry at us. parang 'uuwi na nga ako eh dhl sainyo hnd tuloy napilitan lng ako' parang ganun... then after he left he never came back. buti nalng andun si jaychel para mag turo samen.

- the 2nd guy. He looks so ma-angas. nag e-english english pa sya mali mali naman ung kanyang grammar! mas worse pa sya saken! ay buiset! tapos ang unnecessary pa nung kanyang tanung. 'Have you experienced dating?' mas ok pa yung 'Have you experienced being courted?' dun ehhh... sus! hnd ito America na mga high school students nakikipag date na.arggg!!! pinaka nakakaasar na teacher ever! kala nya ok kami sa kanya! hnd noh! taray! feeler! angas! grrr!!!!

well. tama na un. haba na sobra toh... hnd nyo na matatapos... bwahahah!!! I had a fun week. I think. my Xiamen friends are still giving me a wave... and stilll pinching my cheeks, except for everybody-knows-hu. I will not forget that. bwahahahh!!! Im bad... soooo bad!!!

but just as expected by most people... hnd kame magkaklase. TAPOS.

No comments: