Saturday, March 18, 2006

I Fry and Sat...


weird ey'? but low fire is sed to save gas... heheh... I learned a lot hahah!!! became more responsible since vacation time! Hehe!!!; Dad's Kalaw... Jasmine i think is the name...; Now I'm also a babysitter, cute baby, his name is Lawrence or laurence?! no laurenz??? wahhh I don't know how to spell the name!; Feature Picture.. Me and our car, which is featured in GMA7 wahahah!!!; TADAAAAA!!! baby for circus play! hehe! poor baby, dont want to do that stunt...; *sigh* beautiful green leaves... freshhh air; Last one, the reflection of myself in our car's shiny skin rily made an illusion of the lines which made the green grass background as water.

guess what kuya rodney is removing the feathers of the chicken; Now kuya lancero is preparing to kill the chicken, heheh luk at kuya's head, shiny isn't it... heheh; wahhh... blood, blood, blood!!! AAAAAHHHH!!! head!!! Pugot!!! wahhh!!!; more chickens to be killed and more to be eaten! nyummy!; Hey guys... Ilang days nalng aalis naako... heheeh and im preparing as well... and you wouldn't believe I bought a pink Chuck Taylor!! heheh!! and pink socks! long pink socks! hahaah!!! the guitar? its nothing I just want to capture the momentO of my guitar(while it's still here)wid my reflection in it... cant see? well there's my hand... bye bye!

No comments: