Monday, March 13, 2006

For today...



cloudy skies.... The sun is high up in the sky but our home receives refreshing air... It's gud to capture pictures of God's wonderful creations... Now, you can see who are your real friends when failure comes, friends forever... Bishop Labayen and many others visits our home to have a mass at home for daddy... I feel so much comfortable with him. He is being interviewed, I think. I dunno who is the guy in pink... nyummmy!!! food... eating tIME! Now I knw why.... he looks alot like Lolo Pedro, except the hair. I miss Lolo...

Im not going to tell you what happened yesterday, in words... I'm just going to tell you in pictures...And lastly
Hehehe... today is our... 5thM.Happy. Nothing bad happened yesterday. Pinagpepray ko na sana magpatuloy tuloy na lahat ang mga YON...

No comments: